Unfortunately our regular events aren’t happening at the moment due to Covid. However please do contact us if you’d like any support
To find out about any special events/meetings then see our special events page.
We have two services on a Sunday:
10:00am & 4:00pm
Both services run for between 60 – 70 minutes and we consider a different theme at each service. For details of what we are considering and who is speaking, have a look here.
There are creche facilities at both services and, during the afternoon service, we run Sunday School for primary age children. The obligatory tea, coffee, cold drink and biscuits are served after every service. Here’s a bit more about our services.
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm Drop-in. Second & fourth Tuesday in each month.
All the usual stuff – tea, coffee, cake, tea, coffee, cake, tea, coffee, cake …. oh, and a few games and lots of chat.
- 9:30am – 11:00am. Crystal Tots, our parent/guardian and pre-schooler group
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm. Our bible study and prayer meeting. We vary our meetings between church and home groups. So, if you are visiting, it is worth contacting us before you come.
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm. EGG – Exploring God’s Grace. First and Third Thursday in every month, 2:00pm – 3:30pm. This informal Bible study is held in Peter & Christine’s home and newcomers are always welcome. If you don’t come to our church but want to join us at EGG, that’s great. Just get in touch and we’ll let you know the location details.
- 10:30am – 12:30pm. Art & Craft Club. A free event for anyone over 16 – it doesn’t matter if you’re the seasoned crafter or an absolute beginner.